Friday 10 August 2012

My latest routine.

HYE EVERYONE!
So everyone must be wondering?? Hows my life at Politeknik Seberang Perai..basically im doing well here..but suffering in completing assignment given by the lecturer..Recently i suffered in completing my Engineering Science assignment...altought we did it by group..plus confused in learning Engineering Mathematics for chapter one..Altought i have obstacles in these studies..i am determined to go for it~!!..So you guyz must be wondering how do i manage my time?Sincerely,i didnt discussed about this matter,but i have to because it can bring big changes in my poly lyfe..Still crawling like a baby,to get into the next level Engineering student-Mechanical Manucfacturing Engineering.

But im kinda bored now,so i guess i could share to you all about my latest routine..So maybe later u guys will know how i live my life!! Hahahahax!!


My latest routine for today..(10/8/2012)

9.45 a.m..Woke up this time,basicaly the class has being postponed.Woke up only when my old pal Raj came into my room and asked me permission to iron...

10.00 a.m.Chillax for 15 minutes(was talking with Raj),then i went to fresh up myself..class starts at 10.30 a.m..

10.30 a.m. Went to JMSK lab for Engineering Science clazz..(was damn tension,because got oni 4 and a half marks over ten for quiz 1 and not yet complete the Lab Report..)..the class then goes on and on..

11.50 am.. the class endz..walk straight to ICT hub to print out our report with Zailani and Haikal..then bought some light food for breakfast..then,Zailani went home..(was complaining about Zailani to Haikal all the way..hahax..)then,went to pondok near  the tasik,because my class monitor Pian,mentioned there is an assignment for Workshop Technology..grr,i were stressed out,because we juz learn abit of the subject,and they oledi ask to do an assignment that early..but were happy because there is no class in the evening..hahax..Actually the assignment is juz an exercise..lolx(juz name the tools given..).

12.15p.m..Then i juz went back to my hostel..was so exhausted man..then i lepak in Bul"s room and get to online for an hour..haha..plus updating my blog weyh..then I had my lunch in my room..(Bul gave me his meal coz he was fasting indeed)..

1..30-4.00.pm..updating my blog..for the latest news.that you guyz are reading now!!..forget the work that have to be done..lolx..:P


Well,actually is a tiring job,and i will post a new update for you guyz..not complaining but juz releasing my thought..So you guyz should know how my life ryte?Thats why sumtimes i wouldnt reply ur sms.fb and oso you guyz email...so sad!!
sumtimes i delay my studies because of this character and am lazy...hahaax..
TILL WE MEET AGAIN..BYE BYE.(10/8/2012)


No comments:

Post a Comment